In this Sector Analysis Discussion you will gain expert insight on the executive outlook for the Energy Transition, Utilities and Renewables from experienced Utilities and Digital Transformation executives in Australia.
This Sector Analysis Discussion in Australia will provide you with access to Research, Analysis, Case Study and Strategic Planning insights from the Energy and Utilities Industry Strategy Director at Salesforce, the former CIO of Hydro Tasmania and Momentum Energy, the former Director of Transformation at Origin Energy, the former CIO of Telstra Consumer and Marketing, and a Visual Data Analytics expert at Tableau.
Big Picture Outlook:
- Global capital is being shifted dramatically from fossil fuel intensive segments towards more ESG related investments
- Decarbonisation, Decentralisation, Digitalisation and widespread Electrification of the entire economy is challenging traditional Utility business models
- Growing adoption of Solar is undermining the profitability of incumbent Energy Retailers
- Energy Markets are required to operate faster than ever before as daily bidding intervals increase by 500%
- Traditional Business intelligence methodologies are not enabling incumbents to gain insight from the growing volumes of data available
- Customers are transferring loyalty to Utility organisations that harness visualised data insights, enabling the Utility to be the trusted advisor on reduction of carbon footprint